In this strange new world of social distancing, we are certain of one thing:
wine will make it vastly better!
So while we are all Sheltering In Place, our team decided to launch the Cellar Angels SIP Virtual Wine Tasting Series. These exclusive digital events feature passionate winemakers from Napa & Sonoma who will share their immense knowledge and taste through some of their favorite wines with us. Have questions for the winemaker? Live viewers have the chance to ask and interact! Buy your SIP at Home Wine Kit and join us for each interview: https://bit.ly/SIPTastingsLive
This week Winemaker Jackie van Sant of Jaclynn Renée Wines joined Cellar Angels CEO Martin Cody for a second episode of SIP Virtual Wine Tasting Series via Zoom.
Recorded LIVE on April 17th, 2020
https://www.cellarangels.com 888 282-1353
Welcome to Cellar Angels, your gateway to a world of wine wanderlust! Become a complimentary Cellar Angels member and enjoy exclusive access to Napa and Sonoma’s highest caliber, limited production wines rarely available in the market while supporting your favorite cause with proceeds from every purchase.
Connect with Cellar Angels on our social channels:
Buy Wine Online: https://www.cellarangels.com/wines/
*Learn more about the winery: http://bit.ly/jaclynn-renee-wines
HOME MADE RED / GRAPE WINE
Grapes are rich in many antioxidants
Red Wine May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease, Stroke
Antioxidants in Red Wine protects our skin and prevents it from ageing
Consumption of Red wine will reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes in women
Seeded or Seedless Grapes/Black Grapes
Sugar usally double the quantity of grapes and also depends on the sweetness grapes used
Yeast (for activation) and luke warm water to dissolve it
Luke Warm Water – 1/2 Cup (for dissolving the yeast)
1. Clean the Glass Jar with hot water and keep it to sundry
2. Take distilled water or Boiled and cooled water
3. wash the grape and remove the stalks.
4. Transfer the grapes into glass jar and mash them using wooden spatula or crush them with your hands and add sugar and the dissolved yeast to the jar.
5. Add some wheat(it can also crushed)
6. Mix everything with Purified water. Keep the jar closed and airtight for around 21 days.
7. You will notice air bubbles forming
8. Stir the mixture with a wooden spatula every day for 21 days and close the lid
9. After 21 days, strain the grape pulp mixture into another vessel using a strainer and then to a glass bottle.
Now Red wine is ready to serve.
If required the fermentation can be further continued for another 21 days……
wine,red wine,cellar angels,wine gifts,buy wine online,online wine store,wine shop,wine country,winemaking,california wine,pinot noir,sonoma wines,winemaker,zoom interview,flatten the curve,social distancing,wine tasting