The Fischer is a modern, metal-free iontophoresis device for treating palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis, aka excessively sweaty hands and feet. Our whiteboard tutorial reviews setup and treatment:
1. Plug the main control unit into the wall and turn it on.
2. Place the water bath trays on a level surface.
3. Connect an electrode cable to each electrode.
4. Plug electrode cords into connectors E1 and E2 at the back panel of the main control unit.
5. Place an electrode into each water bath tray. Although it doesn’t matter which electrode goes where, for ease of use, place the electrode plugged into E1 in the left water bath tray and the electrode plugged into E2 in the right water bath tray.
6. Cover each electrode with a blue foam insert.
7. Fill both water bath trays with tap water (approx. 2-5 cups) so that the foam mats are damp. A good sign that you’ve added the right amount of water: the palms of your hands and/or soles of your feet are completely wet and the outsides of your fingers and/or toes are partially covered. Unless you suffer from sweating on the tops of your hands and/or feet, refrain from submerging your entire hand/foot in water.
8. Set the treatment timer.
9. Set your power level.
10. Set the current to Direct Current
11. Set the polarity switch to Auto
12. Place both hands/feet into the water bath trays
13. On the main control unit, you’ll notice the Active Treatment Display (ATD) light up with two bars. These display in real-time that the treatment is working and when you’ve reached the preset power level.
14. Treat for 15-20 minutes per session. Once the timer reaches zero, wait for the beep.
15. Remove your hands and feet.
16. Turn off The Fischer, because your treatment is finished!
Iontophorisis Center for the cure of hyperhidrosis. We helped many successfully treat excessive sweating, sweaty palms, sweaty feet.
For more information call: 9849930902